1) Make a backup copy of your existing SSCSDK80.DLL.
2) Depending on the version of Crystal Reports you are using, copy the CRChart SSCSDK80.DLL file to one of the following locations:
C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0\Common\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win64_x64
14.0 (Crystal Reports 2016, 2013, 2011, BO 4.0)
C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win32_x86
12.0 (Crystal Reports 2008)
C:\Program Files\Business Objects\BusinessObjects Enterprise 12.0\win32_x86
11.5 (Business Object XI, Release 2)
C:\Program Files\Business Objects\Common\3.5\bin
11 (Business Object XI, Release 1)
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Business Objects\3.0\bin
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Crystal Decisions\2.5\bin
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Crystal Decisions\2.0\bin
C:\Program Files\Seagate Software\Shared
Deploying Your CRChart Solution
For developers who are preparing applications for distribution that use CRChart macros, the charting library (SSCSDK80.DLL) file must be shipped with your application.
Using CRChart with .NET on a Server
If CRChart is installed with .NET running on a server, you must set the security properties of SSCSDK80.DLL.
- Check the "Allow inheritable permission from parent to propagate to this object" checkbox.
- Click the OK button
- Restart the .NET server.
1) Launch Crystal Reports and open any report file (.rpt) that contains a chart.
2) Right-click on the chart background and choose Chart Expert to show the Chart Expert dialog. Click the Text tab to show chart title fields.
3) Enter CRChart macros in any field in this dialog: Title, Subtitle, Footnote, Group Title, Data Title, etc. The number and type of title fields will be different depending on the chart type.
4) Click the OK button to close the dialog and apply the macros to the chart. Example:
If you have Crystal Reports Application Server (RAS - available in Crystal Reports Enterprise 10, 11 or higher), you may also want to use the CRChart Viewer (CRViewer) to exercise CRChart macros and examine the results.
CRViewer is not included in the CRChart installation package. It can be downloaded separately from one of the following locations:
CRChart/Enterprise is a product from