Three D Graphics
ProductsOnline StoreProduct SupportMessage BoardDownloadsCompanyContact Us
Financial Analysis ToolsEnterprise Solutions Product Support

Testimonials"
206 posts from 596 users

[ Admin ]   [ Mod ]
Printing Crchart using visual basic
Three D Graphics Forum Index » CRChart Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MikeHenderson

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:26 am    Post subject: Printing Crchart using visual basic Reply with quote

We are trying to print a Crystal Report with a crchart box plot using visual basic 2008. When we get the report, the chart is just an empty box. What do we need to do to in visual studio to make this work.

Thanks
TDGMgr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first guess would be that you have a 2nd copy of the sscsdk80.dll somewhere in your path that is being picked up by VB2008. I believe that VB2008 ships with a stripped-down version of CrystalReports, which means that a stripped-down version of sscsdk80.dll is likely somewhere in your C:\program files directory on the problem machine.

As a reminder, CRChart does NOT work with the stripped-down versionon of CR that comes with VB2008. You need to a have a "real" version of CR, such as CR developer edition to make CRChart work. When you install this "real" version of CR, it is supposed to wire things so the real version is also used in VB, but perhaps this wiring got confused?

Please check your C:\program file directory for all instances of sscsdk80.dll and make sure all copies are replaced with the corresponding version from CRChart.

Let me know

Last edited by TDGMgr on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
MikeHenderson

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That fixed the problem. Thanks!
Page 1 of 1